“…the original purpose of law is to protect property and life, but the state turns law on its head, making it into an instrument of plunder. In so doing, the law gives up the moral high ground, enforcing edicts among the general population that the state itself routinely violates in the course of the normal work of government. All the agents of the state produce no wealth on their own but enjoy their privileged position entirely at the expense of everyone else…”
- Cheer Up!
- PULP FICTION FOR A DIGITAL AGE
- Krauthammer on Moral Clarity in Gaza
- A New Feint by the Environmentalist Wacko Left
- Why I Do Not “FaceBook”
- Indignity Heaped
- The Pathogens are Coming…
- Just Shoot Them?
- Socialist, Communist, or Progressive?
- Where is the “World?”
- Oculus Rift
- 7 REASONS TO ROOT FOR LEBRON
- How’s That “Freedom” Thing Working Out For You?
- Obama Sends Stealth Illegals to Michigan
- The UnVarnished…
- America, the Film
- Shame on The Wall Street Journal
- A Lawless President
- How Cold?
- A Fungus Among Us…
- HomoFascism… Call It What It Is
- What Value Freedom?
snipepatriot on America, the Film snipepatriot on What Sayeth’ Thy La… snipepatriot on What Sayeth’ Thy La… village idiot on Is this the end, my frien… village idiot on Is this the end, my frien… village idiot on Boobs, Boors, & Bland… village idiot on “For Their Eyes Only… village idiot on “For Their Eyes Only… village idiot on Whine with that Cheese? village idiot on SnipePatriot will be movi… village idiot on Armed agents seize records of… village idiot on The Prime Rib of Mathemat… village idiot on Whine with that Cheese? villageidiot on Where are you going today… village idiot on The Reality of Big Govern…