“…the original purpose of law is to protect property and life, but the state turns law on its head, making it into an instrument of plunder. In so doing, the law gives up the moral high ground, enforcing edicts among the general population that the state itself routinely violates in the course of the normal work of government. All the agents of the state produce no wealth on their own but enjoy their privileged position entirely at the expense of everyone else…”
- Whine with that Cheese?
- The Prime Rib of Mathematics
- Not Exactly Shakespeare…
- Reagan, Where Art Thou?
- Ideology or Retribution?
- Armed agents seize records of reporter, Washington Times prepares legal action
- SnipePatriot will be moving…
- The Great Kindle Fire
- Where Have All the Hyper-Links Gone?
- Don’t Fund It!
- The Great Novelist… Willa Cather
- Imagine That!
- Where are you going today…?
- Saving the Nation
- The Reality of Big Government
- Occupied America?
- For Those UnGifted With Faith… There is Hope
- Be Careful What You Wish For…
- Just For the Fun of It…
- The Coming Crash
- RIP Larry Grathwohl, Weather Underground Infiltrator
- America’s Detroit Future
- 1 CITY “Civil Servant” FOR EVERY HOW MANY RESIDENTS?
- The Liberty Amendments
- A Travesty by Any Name…