“…the original purpose of law is to protect property and life, but the state turns law on its head, making it into an instrument of plunder. In so doing, the law gives up the moral high ground, enforcing edicts among the general population that the state itself routinely violates in the course of the normal work of government. All the agents of the state produce no wealth on their own but enjoy their privileged position entirely at the expense of everyone else…”
- The New American Fascism
- Simply a Hate Filled Man
- We, the peasantry class…
- A Ship of Fools Rounds the Fiscal Horn
- Honor Diaries
- Koch: I’m Fighting to Restore a Free Society
- My Money…
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
- A Reminder of the Truth of it…
- Is this the end, my friends?
- What Kind of Man is John Boehner?
- The Rationing Begins…
- Three Beers for the Commodore!
- Is This True?
- Ship of Fools
- A New “Reagan Revolution?”
- America, Land of the Free, or Amerika, a Police State?
- Security Enforcement, Not Law…
- Feminism in Defense of Masculine Virtues
- The Tolerance Trap
- Is FACEBOOK Tracking You?
- “For Their Eyes Only… Health Insurance Marketplace Navigator SOP Manual”
- Boobs, Boors, & Blandishments
- The Coming American Revolution?